A chair for children, security for parents.
As the world’s largest stairlift manufacturer, safety and comfort are always top of Stannah’s priorities. That’s why, when looking at ways to make our stairlifts better for children we worked closely with a leading paediatric mobility specialist R82, to make sure our child seat provides a secure and comfortable ride.
Suited To All Properties
Stannah has carved out a reputation for making adaptable stairlifts for children of all ages. At Affordable Mobility, we take pride in offering stairlifts that can integrate with a number of staircase structures be it curved, straight, L-shaped or spiral. We have been providing customers with specialist children’s stairlifts for a number of years and have build up a reputation as the most capable and trusted provider in the Lancashire area.
- All our stairlifts combine quality design with practical features that make our chairs easy for children to use.
- An optional footrest can be fitted to provide your child with greater ride security.
- In case there is an obstruction on the stairs, there are sensors fitted to the side of your child’s stairlift to ensure it comes to a gentle stop.
This stairlift combines tried and tested technology with a bespoke seat tailored to each child’s particular needs and size. To tailor the stairlift precisely, one of our professional advisors will visit the home, accompanied by an R82 advisor and healthcare professional. This entirely free, no-obligation assessment also enables us to provide a fixed, written quotation.
Key features include:
- A stairlift offering convenience and security for parents and children
- Seat cushions can be adapted to suit your child perfectly
- Different footrest options can be fitted to provide greater ride security
- Practical removable, washable covers
- Control options to suit you and your child